Establishing Legal Residency



Establishing Legal Residency

Welcome!  Please stop by the Town Clerk office located in Town Hall to say hello and to complete a residency application. Establishing your legal residence in Sandwich is a requirement to register a motor vehicle in New Hampshire. Non-resident registrations are possible for property owners who primarily garage their vehicles in Sandwich.

  • Property owners establishing legal residency: Complete residency application 
  • Renters establishing legal residency: Please present your lease or rental agreement or bring in a statement from the property owner verifying your residence and complete the residency application.

© 2021 Sandwich, NH Physical: 8 Maple St, Center Sandwich, NH 03227
Mailing: PO Box 194, Center Sandwich, NH 03227
Phone:  603-284-7701

Powered By Revize Login