2015 Old Home Week
The 117th, Sandwich Old Home Week 2015 will be held from August 2nd through August 9th. Plan your vacation and call your friends it will be a great week to enjoy everything that Sandwich has to offer.
Preparations are underway for the Town's 117th Old Home Week Brochure (Sunday, August 2 - Sunday, August 9). A few reminders to pass:
1. Information for ALL events must be provided to Jennifer Wright on/before the due date (Tuesday, June 9). Even if your event has been part of Old Home Week since the beginning of time, please email the details - simply state in your email: "same as last year", and the event information will transferred to the 2015 brochure.
2. All Town committees, commissions, departments, groups and organizations who have an event planned, please include the following details:
- Day, date, start/stop time of your event
- Name or title of event and location
- Short description of the activity to include a contact name/number for questions. Space is limited, so please keep the description to a couple of sentences. We reserve the right to edit, if needed.
3. For businesses and non-town organizations, we will again offer (first come, first printed basis) a "Places to go in Sandwich" page on the back of the flyer. Space is limited. For a $10 donation, a local business/non-town organization may have up to 5 lines. Please include your donation with your brochure information - thank you.
4. Due date: Input is due on or before Tuesday, June 9.
5. Submissions may be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Town of Sandwich, Selectmen’s Office, PO Box 194, Center Sandwich, NH 03227.
Please feel free to forward this email. Information will also be posted on the Town’s website: www.sandwichnh.org.
Do not hesitate to call/stop by/email your questions.
Town of Sandwich