2016 Old Home Week
Preparations are underway for the Town's 118th Old Home Week Brochure (Sunday, August 7 - Sunday, August 14). A few reminders to pass:
1. Information for ALL events must be provided to me on/before the due date (Monday, June 13). Even if your event has been part of Old Home Week since the beginning of time, please email me the details. You can simply state in your email: "same as last year", and I will plug the event in on the same day and time.
2. All Town committees, commissions, departments, groups and organizations who have an event planned, please include the following details:
- Day, date, start/stop time of your event
- Name or title of event and location
- Short description of the activity and include a contact name/number for questions. Space is limited, so please keep the description to a couple of sentences. I reserve the right to edit in the event I cannot fit your entire submission.
3. For businesses and non-town organizations, we will again offer (first come, first printed basis) a "Places to go in Sandwich" page on the back of the flyer. Space is limited. For a $10 donation, a local business/non-town organization may have up to 5 lines. Please include your donation with your brochure information - thank you.
4. Due date: input is due on or before Monday, June 13. Please note: due to our printing schedule I cannot guarantee that requests received after the
deadline will be published in the brochure, so please take the time to plan accordingly.
Please feel free to forward this email. I will also be posting same on the SandwichBoard and Town’s website.
Do not hesitate to call/stop by/email with any questions.